TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acropolis Pizzeria may amend or update these Terms and Conditions from time to time, with or without notice.
The online ordering portal is administered by a third party provider.
Acropolis Pizzeria is committed to ensuring the privacy of all users’ (Users) information.
USE OF THE ORDERING PLATFORM
If the website is used (including for online ordering), you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal details, password and payment details. You agree to accept full responsibility for all your activities on our website and online ordering.
The Acropolis Pizzeria online ordering system must only be used by persons over the age of eighteen (18) years, or otherwise under the supervision of an adult or guardian. Acropolis Pizzeria reserves the right to refuse service, terminate your access to the website or online ordering, remove or edit any content or cancel your order/s in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you.
Acropolis Pizzeria does not guarantee that the website or online ordering system will be free of viruses or other harmful components and you agree to hold harmless Acropolis Pizzeria from any claim, judgement, loss, expense, liability from any viruses or harm suffered by you as a result of using the website, applications or online ordering and reserves the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
In using Acropolis Pizzeria online ordering system (whether via the website or an application) you acknowledge that all orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods or services for the agreed online prices acknowledge that you have no claim, recourse or action against Acropolis Pizzeria whatsoever and indemnify Acropolis Pizzeria from all claims, losses, judgement, liability and damage relating to a failure of the online ordering system.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Acropolis Pizzeria, and related corporations, affiliates, and the officers, directors, employees and agents of these entities, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from or in connection with (i) your use of and access to the website (including any online ordering and applications) (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions of Use and (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party and (v) use of the User Submissions by Acropolis Pizzeria.
ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS and CONDITIONS OF USE
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- In order to use the Services, all Users will need to submit certain personal information such as their email address, name, address, telephone number, gender and date of birth. Users may be asked to submit further information from time to time.
- The personal information that Users provide will only be used in connection with the Services offered by Acropolis Pizzeria, to communicate with Users in relation to the Services or to co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities. Acropolis Pizzeria reserves the right to use data (on an anonymous basis) in relation to Users’ use of the Services for marketing purposes.
- Unless expressly authorised to do so by the relevant User, Acropolis Pizzeria will not disclose any User’s personal information to any third party except where the disclosure relates to the purposes for which the information was collected.
- Users may request at any time to see the personal information that Acropolis Pizzeria holds on its behalf or to correct or update any personal information (to the extent that Users are unable to do so on the Website).
- Acropolis Pizzeria will securely store Users’ personal information in Canada or in any other country, which Acropolis Pizzeria may from time to time offer its Services. Users’ personal information may, therefore, be transferred outside of Canada.
- Acropolis Pizzeria may hold Users personal information both before and after the cancellation of each User’s account, but only for as long as Acropolis Pizzeria is lawfully entitled to do so.